Become a Haringey foster carer
Have you ever thought about a rewarding career as a foster carer? Would you like to make a difference in someone’s life? Is this the moment you decide to take the first step?
Simply Fostering provides the only qualified, independent support information and free agency matching service to people interested in fostering in Haringey.
We have been helping to reduce the confusion and stress by matching people’s skills and experience with the right fostering agencies since 2005 and have helped over a thousand potential foster carers to start their fostering careers.
Using our knowledge of the fostering agencies in Haringey, a social worker on our team will:
- Carefully check your enquiry form;
- Identify the fostering agencies on our Database, that are recruiting foster carers in Haringey;
- Match your details with the agencies with vacancies, then forward your details to those fostering agencies;
- Request that the most suitable fostering agencies contact you within three working days.
Save yourself time and frustration and give yourself the best possible start on your foster carer journey by completing our eligibility quiz and using our free agency matching service.
To be a foster carer you will need to have:
- The time and energy to invest in a child or young person
- A bedroom for the exclusive use of the foster child
- Couples will need to arrange their working hours so that one carer can be available full time
- Single carers will need to be at home full-time or have flexible employment
- A full UK driving licence or have excellent transport links