Free Foster Carer Application Service.
We Help You To Find The Right Agency.
Want to take the next step in the fostering process?
We provide comprehensive information about foster care and help you to reduce the risk of choosing the wrong fostering agency.
To be a foster carer you will need to have:
- The time and energy to invest in a child or young person
- A bedroom for the exclusive use of the foster child
- Couples will need to arrange their working hours so that one carer can be available full time
- Single carers will need to be at home full-time or have flexible employment
- A full UK driving licence or have excellent transport links
The right agency.
One of our social work experts will match you and your situation with the most suitable fostering agencies in Telford and Wrekin, on our UK Independent Agency Database.
Different types of fostering. Allowance, babies, children, teens, agency advice?
Just like people, Fostering Agencies are not all the same. They have different support, allowances, quality of training, and access to respite care and support groups. Not all agencies foster babies, some prefer to look after teenagers, some agencies expect you to be at home full time, others are happy if you have another job.
Find Out More About If You Can Foster.
To find out more and to take the next step towards a career as a foster carer, use our no obligation, free agency matching service by completing our online fostering eligibility quiz.